welcome

I'm real glad you came!
Cher hopes you tagged before you leave^^And comes back again!
Dailies
East
Y-Dance
Jade
Melody
Jacq
Javin
JiaLi
ChingYi
Esther.T
YapYingJie
Guey Ching
Linlin
Syazanah
Joren
Wanting
Chialing
Stanley
Caroline
Sandra
Sebastian
Felicia(BShop)
WeiYee
Paul
Shirlene


20th October 09'
AH!!!EXAMS ARE OVER!And I enjoyed today so so much!!!
Haha!Went Ice-skating with my care group today at Kallang Leisure park!was so fun!But was a little less fun because the O'level people weren't there!Gambatte!I'm supporting you!in my heart!hahaha!!Skated for two hours started at 4.20pm.rushed our way put by 6.20pm cause we didn't want to get charged $4 each!Thank God was on time!heehee!
had some photos enjoy!will get the rest from Yingjie or it'll be on face book!^^


























Our shoes!

















Signing off,CherNicolette*