welcome

I'm real glad you came!
Cher hopes you tagged before you leave^^And comes back again!
Dailies
East
Y-Dance
Jade
Melody
Jacq
Javin
JiaLi
ChingYi
Esther.T
YapYingJie
Guey Ching
Linlin
Syazanah
Joren
Wanting
Chialing
Stanley
Caroline
Sandra
Sebastian
Felicia(BShop)
WeiYee
Paul
Shirlene


6th November 09'
Got my sec three matching results this morning when so many people messaged me...at Grandma1s house.!
Got into 3N1,was the class i wanted to get into but...didn't expected Caroline and Chingyi would not be tagging along..I"LL MISS YOU!!!But still am grateful and want to give all glory to God!^^Help me cope with Amaths Please!^^teehee...Stayed over at Grandma's yesterday had!!so many prawns for dinner!!!ate till my mouth dropped!But I didn't mind eating more!Had so much fun joy and laughter with her!
This morning she made Chee Cheong Fun for me!haha!so nice!
Had to leave at 1.45pm,went for our care group's first H2O DAY!heehee happy hangout outing day!went to Minds Cafe there...was able to see my cousin Winnie.
She stays in Some where in Bishan and i saw her in Tampines!!KOOKOO!!!lost her mind!hahaha
Jia Min bought some toy lizard and cockroach that scared me till i almost fell down!!!!lol But had loads of Fun!Went to find Mummy for Dinner at Food Palace...
Whoohoo!can pay for Camp tomorrow!!!yay!!!!hahaha so so excited!lol.....stay tuned.
Signing Off,Cher Nicolette*